| So you just love flowers but never know which one it is you're smelling? Here's a simple cheat sheet to the most popular fragrances|
- Honeysuckle - "The scent is sweet, wet and fleshy, like nectar," says Flores-Roux.
- Jasmine - This blossom smells rich, flowery and highly stimulates your smell sense, but has a fresh, leafy side to it, too.
- Lavender - This soothing scent smells fresh, clean and elegant. " Lavender's crisp, herby, almost masculine fragrance is often found in sachets," adds Horowitz-Thran.
- Magnolia - "This tree flower has a juicy, ripe almost citrusy aroma that clings to the air," explains Apel.
- Orange blossom - This one has a mixture of clean, strong, white floral scent, and -of course-a hint of orange.
- Pink peony - Smells a bit like freshly spiced eucalyptus, with a hint of sunshine warmth.
- Tuberose - "It's the queen of all flowers," declares Horowitz-Thran. "The blossoms have an intense, enveloping aroma, like a dense, tropical garden in the sun."
So now that you have learned all about flowers it's time to go buy some for your sweetie. Save yourself some time and effort (as well as sales tax) and order them online. Here are some floriststo get you started...If you're gonna go to all the trouble to give her flowers, make sure she has something to put them inonce you give them to her. Many florists sell vases in conjunction with the arrangement... Or checkout the cool stuff from UncommonGoodsand get a sweet vase there...