|You got him to admit he was your boyfriend. You're one step ahead of the game, darling. He's cute, you've waited a while, and boy is there a lot of sexual tension. Now it's time to get it on! Kissing and hugging just won't do it. (We hope there has been more than just hugging and kissing if you're about to jump in bed with this guy) So, be smart-use a condom-and follow our tips to ensure that you'll be rocking it all night long.|
Now is the time to make it up to him for acting like a princess. Don't doubt yourself-you are a princess and deserve to be treated like one. But, keep him happy in the bedroom, begging for more, and he'll be more than willing to do whatever you want.
- Be a modern woman. Take birth control and disease prevention into your own hands and keep a fully stocked drawer of condoms. If you're on the Pill that's great but you can still get AIDS, so be smart.
- He won't notice your stomach or your legs. He's getting laid and that's all that matters to him. Relax. We promise you'll have more fun.
- Get creative. Sex doesn't always have to be in a bed and use the same positions. Do it in the car or in the hot tub. Go outside under the stars or go to the beach. (sand can be gritty so bring a blanket) Use lotions or oils-or even ice!
- Laugh during it all. Don't take sex too seriously or you won't enjoy yourself. You have to admit that it looks pretty strange and funny sounds do pop out every now and then, so loosen up and laugh.
- Remember, don't ever let a guy pressure you into doing something you don't want to. You can say no. However, if you'd like to do it in the future, make sure you reject the action and not the person.