Almost all veggies can be grilled. The only thing is that they take quite a long time to cook.
Save time by pre boiling them before putting them on the grill. When they are almost done, take
them out of the boiling water and brush them with oil and add some seasoning. Now, they're ready for the grill.
- Place them on medium-high grill.
- Put a skewer through them so it's easier to turn them over, or just cut them in half so they're bigger.
- The best veggies for grilling are onions, tomatoes, eggplants, peppers, and corn on the cob.
- Turn them frequently so they won't burn.
- They are done when a fork can easily pierce them.