Be sure that you thoroughly cook the chicken from the inside and not burn it from the outside. If the meat is quite pink from the inside, it's not ready and probably you'll get salmonella if you eat it.
- Make sure the chicken is dead and plucked.
- Place it on a medium-hot grill.
- Cook for approx. 30-45min.
- Turn every 10 min.
- Brush the chicken with BBQ sauce, or the sauce of your choice, during the last 10 min.
- To check and see if the bird is done, cut into the thickest part of the meat and look for white meat.